Acocks Green, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education is working with a Primary School in Acocks Green who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to start immediately to work in Year 1. Our client has an OFSTED rating of Good and they are part of a multi academy trust.
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is able to support in a Year 1 classroom and to work closely with the teacher. This role will involve conducting small group interventions, preparation of resources and assisting with the behaviour management of the class.
This Year 1 Teaching Assistant position is a full-time role and expected to continue till the end of the academic year.
To Apply to this Year 1 Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Minimum Level 2 Qualification
· Current DBS on the update Service
· Experience working within Primary Schools
· Good behaviour management skills
Responsibilities of a Year 1 Teaching Assistant:
· Supporting children in the classroom
· Working closely with the teacher
· Conduct small group work
· General classroom support
· Deliver interventions
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary of up to £75.00
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred Checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Bethany Warwick at Flourish Education