Selly Oak, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school near Selly Oak that are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to work within Key Stage 1. Our client works hard to create a school environment that is both stimulating and enjoyable and are looking to recruit an individual that shares the same values.
This is a full-time role that will involve providing general classroom support within a Year 1 class. Responsibilities will include supporting the class teacher, and pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis.
This role is starting in September and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· Experience working with Primary School children
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Strong behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the Class teacher
· Deliver interventions where needed
· Provide general class support
· Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of children
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education