Winson Green, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are recruiting for a KS1 teacher to join the school. The role is to work within a Year 2 Class on a full-time basis.
This teacher role includes no planning as it is already complete for the year, but you will still have PPA time to prepare resources. The role includes marking, with assessments and requirements to attend all necessary meetings.
The year 2 class has a high percentage of EAL children all making great progress, low percentage of SEN and no behaviour issues.
The role is to start ASAP and is full time to Easter 2022 and potentially longer for the right candidate.
NQTs are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this KS1 Teacher role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience working in Key Stage 1
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
Responsibilities of a KS1 Teacher
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 2 class
· To work in partnership with a Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £160 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Libby Hobley at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557