Up to £125 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a 1 form entry primary school located in Telford. The school are recruiting for a Year 2 Teacher to start in September and be able to commit to a full academic year.
Flourish Education have worked closely with the school for several years with consistent positive feedback from temps. The School has a good reputation within the local area and received “good” in a recent OFSTED report.
The school are looking for someone to commit on a full-time basis, along with recent teaching experience in KS1 and experience in KS1 year 2 SATS would be preferable. The school welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers but are looking for someone with high standards. Full support will be provided by the experienced management team.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• QTS Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Applications from NQTs are welcome
• Experience of teaching Key Stage 1
• An Enhanced DBS certificate
• Work references to cover the last 2 years; at least 1 to be a teaching reference
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 2 class
• SATS preparation
• To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• To engage with the parents in a positive manner encouraging them to take part in school life and opportunities for parents.
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
• Holiday Pay
• Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education