Kings Norton, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with an averaged sized one form entry primary school in South Birmingham that are seeking to recruit a KS1 Teacher. The school is united with a wider Multi Academy Trust that work closely together and put students first.
The school are looking for a Year 2 class teacher to join their staff team on a short-term basis. Planning is not required in this role but full class teaching, and marking are key responsibilities.
The role is due to start March 2021 and is continuing until Easter at the earliest but may continue until July.
To apply to this Year 2 Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are considered
· Experience working in Key Stage 1
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities as Year 2 Teacher:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to Year 2 class.
· To work alongside the class teaching assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis - Drummond at Flourish Education