Erdington, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a
school in Erdington that are recruiting for a Year 2 Teacher to join the team ASAP
on a temporary basis. This school is a dynamic school, and they are looking for
passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals, committed to ensuring the
best outcomes for the children.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
To apply to this role as Year 2 Class Teacher you will need the following
· QTS or equivalent
· References to cover the last 5 years
· Previous Year 2 experience
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Commitment to the role
· Be inspired and able to inspire our children and staff.
· Be committed to the principles of equality, inclusion and diversity.
· Be committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
· Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
· Be keen to develop and improve own practice.
· A unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant and creative school.
· A forward-thinking approach to learning and teaching.
· A welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
· A highly supporting Strategic Leadership Team.
· Extremely well-mannered children that demonstrate a thirst for learning and enjoy coming to school.
· Excellent coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
· High standard learning environment.
All candidates are
subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education
is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed
to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate
to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Libby Hobley at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557