About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
A small 1-form entry school in the B45 area are looking for a Year 2 teacher to start with them on a full time basis for the Summer Term, start date 24th April.
The role will include English Leadership Responsibility. SAT’s experience is essential for Year 2.
This is an urgent vacancy, interviews will be commencing after half term.
The successful teacher will be someone who:
- Is passionate in their teaching and in their delivery of high standard, engaging lessons
- Is a specialist in English, Reading and Writingg
- Is QTS and has completed their induction year
- Has strong experience in KS1 and experienced Year 2 SAT’s.
- Is experienced in an English Leadership role
- Is effective and dynamic in their teaching
- Can take on all planning, preparation and assessments and responsibility for SAT’s
- Can show improvement and development in the levels of children and maintain these high standards.
- Is a strong communicator and role model to young children
- Can liaise effectively with both parents and staff
- Can competently uphold the schools regulations in and out of the classroom
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies
If you are this teacher I would love to hear from you! Please contact Laura at Flourish Education.
Why work for Flourish Education?
- You’ll have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast competitive rates of pay up to £161 per day
- You will work in schools local to you
- We conduct face-to-face meetings to develop a professional relationship with you
- Most importantly, we are a family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, list 99 checks, and suitable references.
*To be eligible for the £200 bonus scheme:
- Candidates must registered before Easter 2017
- Be in a Full time role working through Flourish Education as one of the following: Primary Teacher, English Teacher, Maths Teacher, Science Teacher or Humanities Teacher
- The first 100 Pounds will be paid after completion of first days 10 days’ work in the assignment, with the second £100 being paid once completion of the whole of the summer term.
- Flourish Education reserve the right to change and terminate this scheme at any time.
*Terms and Conditions apply