About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
A high achieving and friendly CE primary school in Nechells are looking for a Year 2 teacher to join them in this important year group on a full time basis. The school operates a two-teacher class system and in that year 2 class there is an ITT teacher who will be doing most of the planning as part of their course requirements!
Year 2 SAT’s experience is essential in this year group.
The successful Teacher will be someone who:
- Has a passionate drive for the academic development of young minds
- Has previous experience of leading Year 2 through SAT’s time with proven success of high achievement to continue on the schools previous high acheivement
- Can take on all planning, preparation and assessments
- Can show improvement and development in the levels of children
- Is a strong communicator and role model to young children
- Can liaise effectively with both parents and staff
- Can competently uphold the schools regulations in and out of the classroom
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies
If you are this teacher I would love to hear from you! Please contact Laura at Flourish Education.
Why work for Flourish Education?
- You’ll have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast competitive rates of pay up to £161 per day
- You will work in schools local to you
- We conduct face-to-face meetings to develop a professional relationship with you
- Most importantly, we are a family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, list 99 checks, and suitable references.