Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is currently working with a 2 form entry school in the Quinton area who are recruiting for a Year 2 Teacher to start in September.
This position will be a permanent or temp to perm role.
To apply for this role you will need to have updated experience of teaching Year 2.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience working in KS1
· To be committed and reliable to stay for the full duration
· Be willing to take on all roles and responsibilities as a full member of staff
· Planning, preparing and delivering of engaging lessons, implementing assessments and marking
· Shared planning and resources with the other Year 2 Teacher
· Follow and support all areas of the KS1 Curriculum
· Maintain a high level of behaviour and classroom management in accordance with the school's behaviour policy;
· Be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils’ learning
A competitive salary of up to £169 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.