Flourish Education are recruiting for a year 2 teacher to work with one of our very close partner schools in year 2 on an ongoing basis with the potential of this role going permanent. This supply Teacher would be taking on a full planning, marking, and assessment responsibility as well as being a part of staff meetings for an hour after school on Wednesday.
The school are rated “Good” in Ofsted and have a great staff team and really supportive bubbly members of staff and a school we have always had really positive feedback from our candidates over the years.
This role would be starting immediately on a full-time long term basis.
Responsibilities of this year 2 Teacher are:
- Full class responsibilities, planning, marking and assessments
- To be a part of the working staff team and attend staff meetings every Wednesday for one hour after school.
- Keep track of the progress of the students
- Make sure all students are safe and keep the working environment safe.
Skills and experience required for this Supply reception Teacher role
- Qualified Teacher Status – ECTs are encouraged to apply for this role
- Experience of working in KS1 would be desirable
- Up-to-date curriculum knowledge
- Taking part and being present in staff meetings
- To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to the year 2 class
- To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
- To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
What can Flourish offer you?
- £150 welcome to the team bonus
- £145 - £170 day rate which equates up to £33,150 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
Do you think you’re the year 2 Teacher this school need? Apply now or if you'd like more information, please call Fraser at Flourish Education
This role is in Wednesfield and is in an easily accessible from areas such as Willenhall, Bushbury, Bloxwich and Bilston
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.