Quinton, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently in partnership with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ mainstream Primary School in South Birmingham who are recruiting a lower Key Stage 2 Intervention Teacher.
The school are looking for a reliable and hardworking teacher that has strong knowledge of the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum. The successful candidate will be working within a Year 3 class and will be responsible for conducting small group work. The position is full time and will involve planning, delivery and assessment for each group taught.
This postion is to start immediately and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Intervention Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· Ability to plan and deliver small group interventions
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities as an Intervention Teacher:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to small groups
· To work alongside the class teaching assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Create a positive learning environment
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis - Drummond at Flourish Education