Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education large two form entry Primary School located near the city centre in Worcester. The school is described as a ‘welcoming multi-cultural school’ and has a higher than average number of children with EAL.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Key Stage 2 teacher to join the school on a long-term basis. The role is to work with the Year 3 class. The role includes planning and marking, but the teachers often share resources. The role is looking to start in late November on a maternity contract and run through until at least Easter, possible the July 2019.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s aren’t accepted for this role.
• Experience working in Key Stage 2
• High expectations of behaviour
• To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 3 class
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £173 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education