Up to £150 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a larger than average First School near Evesham. The school are looking for a Year 3 Teacher to teach the class on a full-time basis. An ideal candidate would be a teacher with good behaviour management and an understanding of a range of SEN.
The school is known for its friendly working and learning environment and the positive feedback the staff have had at school.
The role is due to start after Christmas on a permanent basis. Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) would be considered for this role.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status; NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
• Experience working in Key Stage 2
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• An understanding of SEN
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 3 Class.
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £168 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.