Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a large First School located near Pershore who are looking for a KS2 Teacher to start after Christmas.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Key Stage 2 teacher to join the school on a long-term basis. The role is to work with the Year 3 class. The role includes planning and marking, but the teachers often share resources. The role is looking to start in January and continue until at least Easter, possibly the rest of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
• Experience working in Key Stage 2
• High expectations of behaviour
• To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 3 class
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £173 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education