Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is working with a Primary School located in Malvern. The school pride themselves on their warm, friendly welcome and the community approach.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Lower KS2 teacher to join the school for on a long term supply basis to start after February half term.
The role is to work within one of their Year 3 classes and is a full primary class teacher role, including planning and marking, but the teachers often share resources. The school are looking for an experienced teacher who is confident with dealing with some challenging behavioural issues within the class. There are also a higher than average number of children with SEN within the class that do have 1:1 teaching assistant support.
The role is due to start after February half term and continue for the rest of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, experienced teachers preferably.
· Experience and a flare for working in Key Stage 2 (KS2)
· Previous experience of working with children with SEN
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 3 class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· To differentiate to accommodate all levels of learning
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Permanent salary negotiable
· Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.