Bordesley Village, West Midlan
Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in North Birmingham who are recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher for a full time position. The school is working hard to rapidly improve standards of teaching and learning.
This role is to start ASAP until the end of this academic year. Full class teaching role to include, planning, marking and staff/parent meetings.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience teaching in lower key stage 2.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· A qualified teacher (QTS)
· A UK resident or eligible to work within the UK
· Able to demonstrate exceptional behaviour management
· Bursting with relevant experience
· Genuinely passionate about their teaching
· Dedicated to uphold the schools rules and regulations
As a Year 3 class teacher you will be responsible for:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 3 class
· To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· To engage with the parents in a positive manner encouraging them to take part in school life and opportunities for parents.
· Competitive salary of up to £165 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education