Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for an experienced KS2 Teacher to cover a Year 3 Class on a temporary to permanent basis.
The school is based in central Birmingham with a diverse student population. They have been rated as GOOD in their most recent OFSTED inspection.
The role they are recruiting for is due to the current relocating abroad. This is a perfect opportunity for a fantastic teacher looking for a permanent role. It is a great chance to work in a school and get to know the role before committing to a permanent position.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· A passion for learning
· UK QTS
· Key Stage 2 Curriculum Knowledge
As a KS2 teacher you will be expected and required to:
· Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes.
· Plan, prepare and teach exciting, challenging and engaging lessons
· Assess and record learning carried out by pupils
· Evaluate attainment and progression of pupils;
· Manage behaviour effectively in line with the school behaviour policy
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Browne at Flourish EducationApply Now