Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a School in Longbridge who are looking for a teaching assistant to work in Year 3. The role is a general classroom teaching assistant and is to work on a temporary basis full time until the school recruit permanently.
You will be working as a general classroom assistant supporting the whole class, you will work with small groups for numeracy and literacy.
To apply for the role Year 3Teaching Assistant you will need:
· Minimum Level 2 childcare or teaching assistant qualification
· Experience working with Lower Key Stage 2
· Good communication skills
· Experience supporting small groups with numeracy and literacy.
· To support the class teacher
· To support small groups with numeracy and literacy
· To help the class teacher with playground duties
· To help prepare the classroom and resources
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.