Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a one form entry primary school in the Kidderminster area. The school is located in a residential area and has a great community ethos.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Key Stage 2 teacher to join the school on a temporary basis covering a maternity leave. The role is to start after February half term and initially continue until the end of the academic year, with the potential to extend.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply
• Experience working in Key Stage 2
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Key Stage 1 Class.
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £173 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education