Kings Norton, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is working with a Primary School in South Birmingham who are looking for a Year 4 Teacher to start immediately. Our client is a 3-form entry school with an OFSTED rating of good. They are a part of a multi academy trust and strive to achieve the best.
The school are looking for a Year 4 Teacher who is able to deliver lessons and assess. There will be a medium-term plan in place for the lessons and there will be support around the classrooms. For this role the Year 4 Teacher there will be some mentoring involved.
The Year 4 Teacher Role is a full-time position starting immediately till the end of the academic year.
To apply for the Year 4 Teacher Role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teaching Status
· KS2 Experience
· Current DBS on the update service
· Primary School Experience
Responsibilities as a Year 4 Teacher:
· To plan, mark and assess work
· To work alongside the teaching assistant
· To effectively manage behaviour of pupils
· To be hands on and creative in lessons
· Covering across Key Stage 2
· Competitive salary of up £150.00 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred Checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects candidate to share this commitment.