Shelfield, West Midlands
Up to £125 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Primary school located in Walsall. The school is set within good transport links and easily accessible.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a KS2 teacher to be based in year 4. The school are looking for a strong, experienced teacher to take on a challenging class.
The role is to work within their Year 4 classes and is a full primary class teacher role, including planning and marking, The school are looking for an experienced teacher who is confident with dealing with some challenging behavioural issues within the class.
The role will start in April until the end of the academic year, potentially longer with a view to go permanent for the right person.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, experienced teachers preferably.
· Experience and a flare for working in Key Stage 2 (KS2)
· High expectations of behaviour
· To follow the planned work
· To work in partnership with the Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943