Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a 1 form entry catholic primary school in the Wolverhampton area.
The school are looking for a KS2 Teacher to cover a maternity leave in a year 4 class. The cover with start in December and expected to last until May 2022.
The school’s most recent Ofsted states the “The leadership of the headteacher is inspirational” and “The behaviour of pupils is outstanding”.
The school are looking for a dedicated Key Stage 2 teacher, who has good knowledge of the curriculum, strong behaviour management and encourages students to achieve their best.
This is a full time teaching role.
The successful individual will be required to plan, assess and attend all necessary meetings.
To apply to this Key Stage 2 Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· Good behaviour management
· Commitment to the role
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 4 class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.