Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school near Alum Rock who are looking for a Year 4 Teacher to work on a long-term basis. This role is starting ASAP and is expected to continue until the end of the year.
Our client is looking for a dedicated lower Key Stage 2 teacher who has a good knowledge of the curriculum, strong behaviour management and encourages students to achieve their best. The role includes full planning and marking, with assessments and requirements to attend all necessary meetings.
To apply to this KS2 Teacher role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
Responsibilities of a KS2 Teacher
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 4 class
· To work in partnership with a Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £160 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Libby Hobley at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557