Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £181 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting on behalf of an Ofsted graded “Good” Primary school based in Saltley who are seeking to appoint an experienced Year 4 Teacher on a temporary to permanent basis starting September 2018.
The school have a strong staff team in place, who have developed a strong SDP for the new academic year. They are aiming to further improve the quality of teaching towards ‘Outstanding’ and improving outcomes in all year groups and subjects, particularly KS2 reading, Maths, Spellings, Punctuation and Grammar, ensuring that all pupils are close to or above national expectations.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
As a KS2 teacher you will be expected and required to:
· Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes.
· Plan, prepare and teach exciting, challenging and engaging lessons
· Assess and record learning carried out by pupils
· Evaluate attainment and progression of pupils;
· Manage behaviour effectively in line with the school behaviour policy
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.