Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £115 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a three-form entry Primary School located in Walsall. The school are looking for an enthusiastic KS2 Teacher to cover in year 4 on a full time, long term basis. Starting immediately.
The school is known for its friendly working and learning environment. The school is very popular with parents and has recently been graded ‘Good’ from OFSTED.
This is a full-time role commencing ASAP
NQT’s are welcome to apply
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience working in the KS2
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to the class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education