Brierley Hill, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Primary School located in Brierley Hill. The school is rated as ‘Good’.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a KS2 teacher to join the school on a long-term basis. The role is to work within one of their Year 4 classes. The role includes planning and marking, but the teachers often share resources.
The role is looking to start in September and has the potential to turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience working in Lower KS2
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 4 class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £160 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Howard-Lowe at Flourish Education