Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £125 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a small, friendly and supportive Primary School located in Wolverhampton. The school is set within good transport links and easily accessible via public transport.
Flourish Education are recruiting for an NQT KS2 teacher to join the school on a temporary basis to cover a maternity leave. The role will commence from September and will last for the full academic year.
The role is to work within their Year 4 Class on a full-time basis.
The role includes full class planning and marking, with assessments and requirements to attend all necessary meetings.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· NQT Status
· Experience of working in Key Stage 2
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 4 class
· To work in partnership with a Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education.