Flourish Education are seeking an experienced Year 4 class teacher with a well-rounded approach. The role is expected to start in January 2024 and expected to continue at least until December 2024.
The is a great role for qualified teachers looking for a long-term role in the local Walsall area.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons for students in Year 4, following the national curriculum and school guidelines.
- Foster a supportive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages learning and positive behavior.
- Assess and monitor the progress of pupils, providing constructive feedback and support to enhance their academic and personal development.
- Collaborate with fellow teachers, support staff, and parents to ensure the well-being and progress of the students.
- Maintain accurate records and create detailed reports on pupils’ progress, adhering to school policies and procedures.
- Participate in staff meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and other school-related activities as required.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and experience teaching in Key Stage 1 or Year 2.
- A strong understanding of the national curriculum and effective teaching methodologies for young learners.
- Ability to create a stimulating and safe learning environment conducive to children’s growth and development.
- Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with students, colleagues, and parents.
Our Promise To You!
As well as only working the days you want to work, in schools you will love and a £150 welcome to the team bonus; working as a Year 4 Teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- £143.58 - 160 per day dependent upon experience
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 15.38% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant
This Walsall school has good transport links from Wolverhampton, Great Wyrley, Pelsall and Birchills. For those travelling by car, on-site parking can be reached by Cannock, Great Barr, Burntwood and Wolverhampton.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.