Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £48 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a large 2 form entry Primary School located in Wolverhampton. The school has a diverse population with children from many different countries, speaking a variety of languages.
This vibrant and stimulating school is in a residential area on the outskirts of Wolverhampton and was graded “good” in the last Ofsted report which was conducted in 2016.
The successful candidate will be passionate about education and have experience of working as a teaching assistant in KS2. This is a full-time role commencing September and expected to last for the for the autumn term, potentially longer.
This role would be ideal for a teaching assistant seeking a new challenge for September, an NQT who is seeking to gain further experience or an unqualified teacher.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Have recent experience in a Primary School working in KS2
· A desire to improve outcomes for young people
· Preparation of resources
· Enthusiasm and professionalism.
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Experience delivering small group interventions
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies
· To work in partnership with the teacher
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· checking pupils' work
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Jo at Flourish Education