Rubery, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School local to our office near Rubery that are recruiting a Year 5 Teacher to join their team from January 2022. The school are seeking to appoint an experienced and committed teacher that has good subject knowledge.
The role will be a full class teaching role including planning and preparation, marking, and attending any necessary meetings. The class will benefit from a teacher that sets clear boundaries and has good behaviour management.
The role is due to start January 2022 and is expected to continue until July.
To apply to this Year 5 Class Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching in Key Stage 2
· Passion for teaching
· Strong subject knowledge
Responsibilities as Year 5 Class Teacher:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 5 Class.
· Marking and assessment
· Raise children’s attainment
· Create a positive learning environment
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary of up to £160.00 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education