Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with small Primary School near Tewksbury who are recruiting for a Year 5 teacher to start after Easter on a full time, long term basis, initially until the end of the academic year with the potential to be taken on a permanent basis for September.
The school is set in a small village in a rural area with easy access to main roads and motorways. The school comes with an excellent reputation and is standard one form entry in size.
The position is full time for a Year 5 class. The class is of mixed ability and has a teaching assistant working as general class support. The ideal candidate will have a nurturing teaching approach and would be open to helping out with wider school activities.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s won’t be considered.
• Experience working in Key Stage 2
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 5 Class.
• Work in partnership with the teaching assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £160 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education