Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £131 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Primary School in Walsall that are recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher to join their Key Stage 2 team from October. The school has a good local reputation and work hard to ensure that all children feel happy and receive the best education.
This is a full class teaching role which will involve planning, marking, and attending necessary CPD, meetings and parents’ evenings.
The school are looking for a Year 5 Teacher to start in October for the full academic year.
To apply to this Class Teacher role, you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
· Passion for teaching
Responsibilities as a Class Teacher
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 5 class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· Create a positive learning environment
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943