Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is working with a Primary School located in Walsall. The schools location is ideal for public transport links.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a KS2 teacher to join the schools to work within one of their Year 5 classes and is a full primary class teacher role, including planning and marking, but the teachers often share resources.
This Year 5 Teacher role is to start May half term 2019 and will be covering Maternity Leave until the following May half term 2020.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are welcome to apply.
· Experience and a flare for working in Key Stage 2 (KS2), particularly Upper Key Stage 2
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 5 class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· To differentiate to accommodate all levels of learning
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Permanent salary negotiable
· Up to £160 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.