Are you a Primary Teacher looking for to secure a permanent position to start this Easter? Flourish are working with a local Walsall primary school who are seeking a KS2 Teacher for their supportive 2 form entry Primary School. This school is part of a great academy group which boasts significant potential to support and boost your teaching career.
Required skills and experience for this Primary Teacher role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Confident leading a classroom of children.
- Strong behaviour and classroom management
- To be able to work effectively with the Teaching Assistant
Working as a Class Teacher for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary of up to £211.97 per day which equates to £43,111 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
- Up to £100 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
This Walsall school has good transport links from Wolverhampton, Great Wyrley, Pelsall and Birchills. For those travelling by car, on-site parking can be reached by Cannock, Great Barr, Burntwood and Wolverhampton.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.