Birmingham, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Kings Norton that are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to start in January. Our client is extremely welcoming and strive to create a school that is happy and nurturing.
The school require a proactive Teaching Assistant with strong curriculum knowledge to work within a Year 5 class. This role will involve providing whole class support and delivering small group interventions.
This Teaching Assistant role is a full time position starting in January and is expected to continue until September.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· Experience working in Primary Schools
· Good curriculum knowledge
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the class teacher
· Deliver small group interventions
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· To be paid up to £75 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education