Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school near Selly Oak that are seeking a committed Teaching Assistant to work within a Year 5 class to start immediately. Our client works hard to create a school environment that is both stimulating and enjoyable.
This role will involve providing support on a 1:2 basis to children with Autism. The children respond well to someone that is consistent and calm.
This Teaching Assistant role is to start ASAP. This is a full-time role and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· Experience working with Primary School children
· Experience supporting children with Autism
· SEN experience is essential
· Strong behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the Class teacher and SENCO
· Provide 1:2 support
· Support other children in the class where necessary
· Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of children
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £75.00 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education