Erdington, West Midlands
Up to £70 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Erdington, in Birmingham, to recruit exclusively for an experienced Level 3 Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant.
This Teaching Assistant role is to work across both the school’s Year 5 classes. This is a general classroom support role on a full-time basis.
The role is required to start ASAP and will run up to Easter initially with a view to carry on to the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To support the classroom teacher within the Year 5 classes.
· To differentiate the activities and work to meet the individual needs of the group
· To effectively manage the behaviour
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £70 per day.
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.