Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School on the South Birmingham/ Worcestershire border who are looking for a Year 6 Teacher to join their team from January 2022. The school are seeking to appoint an experienced and committed teacher that has good subject knowledge and experience in Upper Key Stage 2.
The role will be a full class teaching role including planning and preparation, marking, and attending any necessary meetings. The class will benefit from a teacher that sets clear boundaries and has good behaviour management. This role is not suitable for NQT’s.
Due to start mid-January 2022 on a full-time, long-term basis as a sickness cover. This position could continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Year 6 Class Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching in Upper Key Stage 2
· Previous Year 6 SAT’s experience is a bonus
· Passion for teaching
· Strong subject knowledge
Responsibilities as Year 6 Class Teacher:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 6 Class.
· Marking and assessment
· Raise children’s attainment
· Create a positive learning environment
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary of up to £160.00 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education