Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is currently working with a School in Selly Oak, the school has seen an improvement in teaching and developing the curriculum over the last 12 months and they are looking to continue with this success by appointing a fantastic Year 6 Teacher.
Pupils are making the expected progress but
they are looking for a teacher than can ensure children reach their full
potential and exceed their own expectations.
The successful applicant will be passionate about ensuring the children get the very best.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS or equivalent
· Experience teaching Year 6 – NQTs are welcome to apply
· Ambition and drive to make a difference to the children within the school
· A good role model
· Be flexible and adaptable to challenge and change
· Full class teacher duties
· Support the senior leaders with implementation of changes to improve standards of teaching and learning
· To ensure all pupils make good progress and achieve their potential
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education