Ward End, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are currently working with a primary school in the Ward End area who are looking for a full-time Year 6 primary intervention teacher on a short term basis. The school had an Ofsted rating of “good” and has a great community ethos with a vibrant and friendly staff team.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a year 6 primary intervention teacher to join the school on a full time, short term basis. The role is to start immediately.
The ideal primary teacher will:
· Be Qualified Teachers (NQT/QTS)
· Be UK residents or eligible to work within the UK
· Be dedicated and committed to the development of primary children’s learning
· Have fun and adaptive primary teaching styles
· Have the confidence to lead a class room
· Preferably have Year 6 SAT’s experience
· Uphold and respect the schools codes of conduct
· Have excellent behaviour management
In return you will receive:
· Your own dedicated consultant
· 24/7 service
· Competitive rates of pay up to £165!
· Continued career development within a family-run business
· Opportunity to work with a family run education recruitment agency that treats you like a name and not a number
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business. All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS and List 99 checks, and suitable references.
If you require any further information please contact Satti Singh at Flourish Education