Flourish Education are seeking a Year 6 Intervention Teacher to work mornings at a local primary school supporting the teaching of Maths and English in the run up to SATs. This Intervention role is expected to start at the end of November until May 2024. However, the school are willing to wait for the right candidate.
Key Responsibilities for this Intervention Teacher role:
- Running Maths and English Booster Classes on the lead up to SATS
- Monitoring and assessing progress
- Providing feedback to the class teacher
- Raising attainment
Requirements for this Year 6 Intervention role:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and experience teaching KS2 – ideally Year 6.
- Experience in running interventions
- Have completed your ECT Induction
- A strong understanding of the national curriculum and effective teaching methodologies for young learners.
- Ability to create a stimulating and safe learning environment conducive to children’s growth and development.
- Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with students, colleagues, and parents.
Our Promise To You!
As well as only working the days you want to work, in schools you will love and a £150 welcome to the team bonus; working as an intervention teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- £143.58 - 190 per day dependent upon experience (which equates between £28,000 and £37,050 per year)
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 15.38% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Unlimited Refer a Friend bonus scheme of £100 per referral
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.