Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is working with a 2 form entry Primary School located in Walsall. A supported school with a good reputation in the local area. The senior leadership team work hard to support and develop all staff.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher to join the school in October 2019 to cover a planned absence till the end of the academic year. The role is to work within a Year 6 class and nurture them through SAT’s. The role includes planning and marking, with resources often shared.
The role is to start in October and last for the duration of the academic year.
To apply to the role of Year 5 Primary Teacher need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience working in Year 6 previously
· Year 6 SATs experience is a necessity
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities of Year 6 Primary Teacher
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 6 class.
· Foster a hard-working and results driven ethic towards the important SATs year group
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education