Weoley Castle, West Midlands
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education is working with a Primary School in South Birmingham who are looking to recruit a Year 6 Teacher from January. Our client has an OFTSED rating of good and is smaller than an average school.
The school are looking for a Year 6 Teacher to work part time 3 days a week until Easter. This role includes delivering lessons, planning, and marking. There will be support from a Teaching Assistant in the classroom.
The Year 6 Teacher role is a part time position starting from January until the Easter Half term.
To apply for the Year 6 Teacher Role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teaching Status
· KS2 Experience
· Current DBS on the update service
· Primary School Experience
Responsibilities as a Year 6 Teacher:
· To plan, mark and assess work
· To work alongside the teaching assistant
· To effectively manage behaviour of pupils
· To be hands on and creative in lessons
· Covering across Key Stage 2
· Competitive salary of up £150.00 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred Checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Bethany Warwick at Flourish Education