West Heath, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a School near Northfield in South Birmingham who are looking for a full-time Year 6 class teacher. Our client is a good school, and the senior leader team are supportive, and they are looking for someone that can come straight in and hit the ground running.
The school are looking for an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their team until the end of this academic year. This role will involve some planning, marking, and carrying out necessary assessments.
The role is due to start immediately on a short-term basis and is covering staff absence.
To apply to this Year 6 Class Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching in UKS2, specifically Year 6
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities as Year 6 Class Teacher:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 6 Class.
· Marking and assessment
· Create a positive learning environment
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education