Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Catholic Primary School who are recruiting for a Year 6 Primary Teacher to start January until February half term to work on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have good, up to date knowledge of the Key Stage two curriculum and be prepared to plan, assess, and attend parents evening and staff meetings. Please note some planning is in place.
This is a full time role commencing immediately after Christmas.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Passion for teaching
· To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
· To be committed to providing the best learning and teaching practices
· High expectations of achievement and behaviour on yourself and others around you
· Experience in lower Key Stage 2
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to Year 6
· To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education