About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is working with a 3 form entry primary school based in Coleshill to assist in recruiting a year 6 teacher with SATs experience to join their current teaching team on a 12 months temporary contract.
This position will be full-time, term time ONLY.
The successful candidate will:
- Must be a Qualified/Newly qualified Teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP,Bed, BA with QTS
- UK resident or eligible to work in the UK
- Have teaching experience in the UK for a minimum of 6 months
- Have a desire to improve the learning of KS2 children
- Be adaptable to different working schedules
- Have experience of demonstrating excellent behaviour management
- Excel in undertaking of administrational tasks
- Have experience of working with KS2 children
- Experience preparing Year 6 pupils for SATs exams
Why work for Flourish Education?
- You’ll have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast competitive rates of pay up to £161
- You will work in schools local to you
- We conduct face-to-face meetings to develop a professional relationship with you
- Most importantly, we are a family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, list 99 checks, and suitable references.
To apply please email your CV to Hanifah@flourisheducation.co.uk or call the office on 0121 423 3557 for more details