Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Upper KS2 Teacher on a fixed term 1 year contract from September 2018. We are working on behalf of a large two form entry Primary School located in Handsworth, who are busy, helped by a dedicated, friendly staff and leadership team. Last Ofsted report found the school to be ’Good’.
In your new role, you will be responsible for teaching Year 6. This is an important year for the Year 6’s with their final SAT’s exams. The role includes planning and marking, but the teachers often share resources. The role is initially for 1 academic year however, does have the potential to be made permanent for the right candidate.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status (Strong NQTs are welcome to apply)
· Experience working in KS2
· KS2 SAT’s experience
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 6 class
· Effectively prepare them for upcoming SAT’s
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated Consultant, contactable 24/7
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Pay to scale
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Paige Connelly at Flourish Education