Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School in Winson Green area who are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to start at May Half Term. The Key stage 2 Teacher is for a Year 6 class and they are looking for someone who is committed and give the pupils a fantastic last half term that they deserve.
Year 6 always put on an end of year production there will be plenty of opportunity for those creative juices to flow be it musically, theatrically or arty.
The school is a two form entry school with a strong Catholic ethos and they also work very closely with their sister school, so there is a lot of support across the two schools.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· It is essential that you have good up to date Curriculum knowledge.
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) NQT’s are encouraged to apply for this post
· Last two years of work references, one of which must be a teaching reference
· Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes.
· Plan, prepare and teach exciting, challenging and engaging lessons
· Assess and record learning carried out by pupils
· Evaluate attainment and progression of pupils;
· Manage behaviour effectively in line with the school behaviour policy
· Competitive salary of up to £150 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education