Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Middle School near Pershore and Evesham who are looking for a full-time Year 7 class teacher. The school is located in a residential area and has a great community ethos.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Key Stage 3 teacher to join the school on a temporary basis with the possibility of a permanent position at the end. The role is to start in September.
The position is full time for a Year 7 class. The class is of mixed ability with some challenging behaviour and children with additional needs. The ideal candidate will have a nurturing teaching approach and be sympathetic to children with SEN.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, ECT’s are not considered.
• Experience working in a middle school environment is beneficial.
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 7 Class.
• Teach various subjects at Key Stage 3 level
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education