Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Our Client, a large 2 form Primary School in Coventry are seeking a Year One Class Teacher to join their fantastic team. The school is based in central Coventry with excellent transport links and is hidden away behind a little residential street. The school is in the top 3% of the country and their results are some of the best in Coventry and Warwickshire. The school has been largely extended and has some amazing outdoor space; each Key Stage/year group including KS1 have their own unique playground with apparatus suitable for their age range and ability.
The school are looking for an outstanding Year One Class Teacher to join their team, the school achieve year on year great results so they are looking for someone to maintain these standards. You will need to be a hardworking and dedicated Year One Class Teacher that wants to guide children through the curriculum in a nurturing manner. The whole school very is child focused and everything they do is for the child. The school are seeking either an experienced Year One Class Teacher or a highly skilled NQT. The school offer additional support and further training.
The role of a Year One Class Teacher will start in September and will be for the full academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), NQT’s are also encouraged to apply
· Have a strong understanding of the KS1 Curriculum
· A strong background in KS1
· Strong work ethic
Team player as you will share planning with the other Year One Class Teacher
As a Year One Class Teacher you will be expected to:
· Provide a warm, nurturing and stimulating environment for the children
· Plan varied lessons with good content for a Year One class
· Mark and assess all work
· Build and maintain strong relationships with both staff and children
· Take responsibility for the children’s welfare
In return, you will receive:
· A dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Farquharson at Flourish Education